Prev: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game? Next: RE: PC gaming question...space battle game?

Re: PC gaming question...space battle game?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:16:43 -0800
Subject: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game?

Forget Dominion Wars, it's mediocre at best. Starfleet Command 2 is your

best bet for 'Trek games, but be advised it has nothing to do with the
Next Gen series whatsoever. You wanted the X-Wing games anyway, X-Wing:
Alliance is your best bet there. Rebel Strike and Rogue Squadron (et al)

are more console games than sims like the X-Wing games, not that they
aren't fun in their own right. Also consider Independence War 1/2 as
first-rate games.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game? Next: RE: PC gaming question...space battle game?