Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:08:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 8:05 PM -0600 11/23/03, Don M wrote:
> >
> >As long we remember the grenade under the
> >tent from before this one got started.
> >Perspective is always a two way street.
>
> That's an example of a screwed up soldier that
> has some further problem that wasn't clear until
> it was too late.

Hint:  If a Muslim is going around pissing and moaning
about the immorallity of invading a Muslim nation,
take away his grenades.  That's the lesson learned.

Would apply to anyone pissing and moaning about having
more sympathy for the enemy than his buddies, really.

Which I can't imagine.	I just found out that 2 days
after I left Iraq a good friend of mine got killed.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons