Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tender Next: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:40:37 +0000
Subject: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 04:33:30PM +0000, damosan@comcast.net wrote:

>Are we assuming mid-combat pickups here or would the victor do the
pickups?  Hospital ships are a good thing in that, if you "win", you get
to pickup surviving crewmembers.  What about the opposing forces?  I
would think convention would be to pick them up as well (if time/space
permit) because these crewmen would be valuable property to own when it
came time for exchanges and such.

Depends on the sort of war; but in general I certainly can't see a
reason _not_ to. This may of course be one of the biggest morale
problems in the K'V invasion.

Roger

Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tender Next: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons