Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender Next: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

RE: Fleet Replenishment tender

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:36:32 -0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Replenishment tender

I would also like to think that Human space going navies would all agree
that their biggest enemy is space iteself, as ocean going saliors feel
about
the sea. A guy in a lifepod is no threat to a destroyer so you may as
well
pick the poor sod up (then through him into cold sleep so as not to
waste to
much resources on transporting him).

Regards,

Matt Tope