Prev: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing Next: Re: [DS] Kit Bashing

RE: [DS] Kit Bashing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:38:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing

At the link I provided, the middle pic gives the best
look at how I am changing the mech.  The leg assembly
is gone, there's a flat structure underneath I'll also
need to alter.	The arms are gone, as well as the boxy
missile lainchers, the sochet holes for the arms are
where the thrusters will go.  The flat back will be
the egress doors for the passengers.

--- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:
 See this link for
> reference:

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/brkwrs/MadCatMech/madcat30.html

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing Next: Re: [DS] Kit Bashing