Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing

RE: [DS] Kit Bashing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:32:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing

I've got the engines covered.  The problem is, the
body is extremely aerodynamic from the nose to just
aft of the cockpit, but then you have this
significantly blunt forward-facing surface where the
mailbox-shaped bit starts. See this link for
reference:

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/brkwrs/MadCatMech/madcat30.html

My question is, how to render said border between hull
areas more aerodynamic.

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> Put huge turbo boosters on the back for high speed?
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: RE: [DS] Kit Bashing