Prev: Since we're talking FT...ECM Next: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:03:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 4:43 PM -0800 11/19/03, Brian B wrote:
> >
> >Yeah, well, it may be reality, don't ask me to put
> it
> >in my gaming.....
>
> What do you think part of rolling dice is. You've
> got the best targeting system in the world, top
> notch, expensive, He has a basic shoestring and
> bailing wire ECM system that looks like the TFHB
> crowd built it, and you roll a one on your shot.
> The lowest bidder for a subcomponent just struck.

Not quite what I was talking about, but I suppose it
can be considered part of the Fate/Chance that the
dice represent.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Since we're talking FT...ECM Next: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons