Prev: RE:FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> As a followup to the 'AGL vs SAW' thread and some
> redesign of the Islamic
> Federation army, I'm curious how Those More Expert
> Than I would rate, in SG
> terms:
> --"heavy" 30mm AGL

The same way you'd rate a .50 cal for range and
possibly a bit more firepower but with less impact.

> --recoiless antitank 90mm gun

Useless.  Personally, IMHO the RRs would be replaced
by DFFGs--they seem to fill the same role.  They are
light-weight, short-ranged, and have a respectable
punch for weapons of their size.

John

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: RE:FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons