Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: RE: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:37:28 -0500
Subject: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

I'm doing a Full Thrust demo a few weeks from today at one of the local
game stores in town (Rusty Scabbard, 11/29, 1pm to 4pm if you happen to
be
near Lexington, KY).  This will be the first time I've done something
like
this outside of teaching some friends the rules. Rules-wise, I'm
planning
on using cinematic movement, damage control, basic beams and pulse torps
keep things simple, but I'm not sure how many ships to use per side.

I've got one 4'x6' table to work with.	I've been thinking along the
lines
of 2 destroyers, 1 light cruiser and 1 heavy cruiser per player, or
maybe 1
heavy cruiser per player if I get if a large turnout.  I'm pulling these

numbers out of the general vicinity of my back pocket however, so I'm
open
to any advice anyone might have.

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@wombatzone.com - www.wombatzone.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: RE: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?