Prev: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:27:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

<<snipped>
> - Sound effects are a must... they should always be,
> but with children they take the edge of the hurt of
> a loss (especially if you play up your own dying
> sounds) and can be excused with justification when
> people look at you strangely ;)
<<snipped>>

Don't you guys always play with sound effects?	I've
been gaming with sound effects since day one and the
youngest in our group today is 15 with most of us in
or near our 40's!!!

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI