Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs

Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:32:58 -0800
Subject: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Tikrit ? Well, he was complaining about being out of it at the start...

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs