Prev: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside Next: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside

Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:01:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside

***
Don't forget to compound the issue by providing the
humans with armor support in the form of
uber-high-tech Walkers that carry absolutely no
frontal armor for the pilot....
***

My girlfriend was asking about that; I just got a thoughtful,
patronizing
look and said 'you wouldn't understand...'

The_Beast

PS If you think I'd EVER treat my SO like that, you sadly underestimate
my
survival instincts... ;->=

Prev: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside Next: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside