Prev: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside

Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:16:12 -0600
Subject: Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

Indy, via:
owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU wrote on 11/10/2003 08:44:06 AM:

> For those who are interested and have been following The World Travels
> Of John Atkinson (soon to be a made-for-tv movie of the month), I got
> a msg from his brother, Jason, over the weekend:
>
> "This is from his brother.  I ran across your site.  John is stationed
in
> Ft. Hood Texas and is currently deployed to Tikrit, Iraq, with the 4th
> ID."
>
> Just fyi.
>
> Mk

Please pass on our thanks, and tell him every reported causality gives
us a
personal scare on top of our general regrets, and gratitude for an
incalculable sacrifice, to yet another US family. So, any updates will
bring double appreciation.

The_Beast

Prev: John Atkinson whereabouts Next: Re: Matrix Revolution and StarGrunt/Dirtside