Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A. Next: (Offlist, YEAH RIGHT) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

(OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:44:47 -0600
Subject: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

As I've said the following in the past, I thought I'd reply directly
instead on list. Hope that's ok.

>Now onto my new (and latest) dropship idea.  I picked up a model of the
Star
>Wars Ep. 1 Trade Federation Tank, that vaunted piece of equipment that
somehow
>couldn't defeat the pathetic Gungan army.

While generally 10-20 times as expensive, as has been mentioned on the
list, the Evil Empire(tm)'s Tau Tiger/Devilfish APC/Tank is mighty
sweet.

Have you ever considered a ST:DS9 Runabout model, that's occasionally
still
found in cut-out bins? I've seen them used almost straight out of the
box,
but I opined that it'd be a better dog dropship with the front sawn off
make a small shuttle, and the ass made the front. Take some skill to
cover
the hole in the now-rear with appropriate engines or loading chute or
rear
gunner or whatever, but it would end up looking all business.

Unusual thoughts for a vacc-head, no? ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis, and a reply to John A. Next: (Offlist, YEAH RIGHT) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea