Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: [eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others

[eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:03:26 -0500
Subject: [eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others

I have a number of auctions on eBay right now.

I'm auctioning off an entire platoon of 25mm NSL Jagers from Ground
Zero Games Stargrunt II line. The auction is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3151654520

If there is interest in these, I have another platoon and a
command/recce platoon I will put up on auction later.

I have two sealed models of Anastasia, Dan Dare's spaceship from the
TV series. These can be used as ships for Full Thrust or other
starship games:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3151657844

Another auction has 2 Kryomek 25mm grav vehicles. These are the alien
Kryomek vehicles, a spore launcher grav tank and a biopod cannon grav
tank. These are suitable for biotech aliens (and for use with
Kryomek, of course):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3151654313

Finally, I have the Blood Berets supplement to the Mutant Chronicles
game, which has miniatures in it for use with Warzone:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3151657997

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

We come into the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That's the way that Lady Luck dances
Roll the bones. - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: [eBay] SG2 NSL Jager Platoon, Dan Dare's Spaceship, and others