Prev: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

--- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>
wrote:

> That's the background, now my point:
> One of my players is broke, or very nearly so.  So
> what is the most economical
> way for him to obtain his own fleet?

I've amassed a pretty nice start for a fleet on a tiny
budget, one of my favorite ploys is to rummage the
bits boxes of the local gaming/hobby stores.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...