Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names

Re: [GZG-OLC] October Specials

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:32:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] October Specials

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:26:03 +0100 "Paul Owen" <paul@gtns.net> writes:

>OCTOBER 2003 SPECIAL OFFERS:

<snip>

>1) FULL THRUST STARSHIP OFFERS:

<snip>

Now I know that most people like the more versatile/survivable ships but
how about some day a deal for the DDH and below size ships?

Yes, it's self-serving, I know...

>2) DIRTSIDE 6mm OCTOBER DEAL:

<snip>

Must resist.... must resist... must resist...

>3) STARGRUNT 15mm OCTOBER DEAL:

BTW, did you send a copy of this part to the new'ish Yahoo 15 mm SF
list?

I see nothing... I see nothing.

>4) STARGRUNT 25mm OCTOBER DEAL:

<snip> I don't do 25 mm anymore, I don't...

>Go On, you know you want to ;)
>

>Paul Owen

Ah, but I am out of money (thanks to a mistake by my mortgage
company...)
right now.

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names