Prev: Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making, Next: Re: [FT] Jump Point

Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> Split off the rural states (everything West of the
> Mississipi) from the more
> urban /  industiralized Eastern states ?

That's still a huge area, the splitting I've already
proposed divides it up even more than that, I think
the objection someone made was to my making all that
area, most of which was east of the Mississippi and
north of the MDL all one country still.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com