Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making, Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust

Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Diving up North America ; was Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:

> >1. Kingdom of Hawaii -- Hawaii, Midway
>
> Okay, their Navy, and Air Force units would be key
> to their survival plus
> a lot of diplomacy.  And something to trade...
> Pineapples?  LOL!

I'm thinking the "Powerful Landlocked or eastern
seaboard former US faction needs staging bases in the
pacific, Hawaii needs protection and jobs."

> >2. Bear Flag Republic -- Most of California,
> Nevada,
> >part of Arizona
>
> Hmm, where is the divide in California?

Mendocino, Glenn, Butte, Plumas, Lassen Counties and
all counties north of them go to Cascadia.

> >6. Central First People's Federation - Most of
> Idaho,
> >Wyoming, all of Montana, N & S Dakota, Nebraska,
> parts
> >of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, & Minnesota
>
> Could be.

All it would take to be even more plausible is a bit
of a population shift....

> >11.	United States of America -- Most of
> Minnesota,all
> >of Wisconsin, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois,
> >Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West
> Virginia,
> >New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island,
> >Connecticut, Maine, Massachussetts, Vermont, New
> >Hampshire, parts of Missouri, Kentucky, Maryland
>
> Okay, this needs some dividing up in my mind.  Too
> diverse and too many
> states with large populations/industry IMO.

I'm open to suggestions....

> How about Mexico and Central America?  They are on
> the continent (said
> the ex-Cartographer...)

Hadn't planned on having them change much, so didn't
include them in the reforming post, but if you have
any ideas...

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making, Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust