Prev: Re: "DARPA Challenge" Robot race Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:03:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

There are 50 National Guard organizations, one for each state, which may

be called upon in times of war and are frequently called in to help deal

with natural disasters. The Reserve formations are Federal units, under
direct Pentagon control and incorporated into the National OOB and
national security planning.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: "DARPA Challenge" Robot race Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making