Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

Re: "DARPA Challenge" Robot race

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:59:51 -0700
Subject: Re: "DARPA Challenge" Robot race

ObIainBanks:

"What Are The Civilian Applications ?"

Roger Burton West wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 11:34:11AM -0700, Don Maddox wrote:
>

>>Been done  "land Torpedo" can read maps but has traffic issues.....)
>>

>Armed nuclear warheads generally have the right of way.
>
>"I brake for targets"
>
>"Your Tax Dollars At Work"
>
>Hmm...

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are
hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of
our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are
willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we
intend to win, and the others, too.

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm