Prev: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> Are you going to launch into a speech about the
> ownership of the means of
> production now? :>

Supreme authority comes from a mandate of the masses,
not some farcical aquatic ceremony.  Look, if I went
around calling myself emperor just because some
moistened bint thrust a scimitar at me, they'd lock me away!

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://shopping.yahoo.com