Prev: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:03:01 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Being grateful with a few friends Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

I happen to be living through this "process".  True Democracy in action.
Makes me pine for a monarchy (of course I would be in the peerage)

I still pining for the fjords but then it's hot in Texas....) Really
though
as for the True Democracy out yonder, makes one understand why
the founders chose to be a representative republic with "regular
elections. Although I think the gal that runs the strip club can't do a
worse job than half the elected officials in there  now. At least when
you give her your money and have regrets later your too proud or
embarrassed  to make a fuss...)

Don