Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: Re: [OT] Got the Job

Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:23:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making?

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:46:18 -0500 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:
<war story alert>

>Good to make fun of yourself; you notice, too often, people doing sca
>always see themselves as the upper crust. 'How come there are no
>peasants?'
>'They all work at ren faires...' ;->=
>
>The_Beast

Back in my SCA days I always got raised eye brows by having a 'son of a
merchant chased off by his youngish step-mother persona who descended
social class and preferred it.'

Loving tweaking the nobility's tail...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: Re: [OT] Got the Job