Prev: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making Next: [OT] Got the Job

RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:34:51 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

>Look on the bright side:  We're not living in North Korea,
for starters.  Sure, we don't always like what our
government does, but there's a hell of a lot more we
can do about it than some people on this marble....

And we have time to argue about it, since we don't have to make Pine
Needle
Soup for dinner tonight.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making Next: [OT] Got the Job