Prev: Re: [FMA] Atkinson Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

--- Matt Tope <mptope@omnihybrid.com> wrote:

> I don't suppose anyone's got a green card going
> spare they could lend me?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt Tope

Sure, we'll get you over here on a work visa as a
professional athlete.  "Seriously, your honor, there
really IS a Major League Wargaming..... Honest....."

To put it all in perspective for all of us in the
US/Canada/Australia/Germany/Sweden/New Zealand, Look
on the bright side:  We're not living in North Korea,
for starters.  Sure, we don't always like what our
government does, but there's a hell of a lot more we
can do about it than some people on this marble....

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FMA] Atkinson Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making