Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:59:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

At 6:10 PM +0100 9/24/03, Germy wrote:

>I'll have to watch this in the future, I had never thought of the
>possibility of someone
>looking at my website to check me out before an interview.

It can work afterwards too. One friend was confronted by her boss
because he did a web search on the company's name and some not so
nice comments she'd made about the company was the first hit.

Dejanews and Google have lots of my writings going back more than 10
years. Hows that for long time history?

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview