Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1743 Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

[OT] Strange Job Interview

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:29:54 +0100
Subject: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Well I've just had a most unusual start to a job interview.

As some of you know I'm a Librarian.
So I sit down in the interview room for a new job and the first thing
the
female library manager (probably in her mid forties) says to me is
"we've seen your website" so I'm thinking hang on I never made any
reference to it in my application?
So I wait for comments about the site, and I get from the library
manager
"I'm mainly into historical gaming but I like your site and the painted
miniatures"

That was yesterday and I'm still in shock :)

Spent so long explaining the hobby or apologising for it that when it
hit me in the face I didn't know what to say!

Just thought I'd share.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1743 Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview