Prev: Re: Test? Next: RE: Test?

Re: Test?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:36:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Test?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:51:10 +1000 "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> writes:
>On Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:46 PM, Kyle Klingler
>[SMTP:kklingle@columbus.rr.com] wrote:

>message

>> > But now he's stunned!  Yeah, you stunned him just as he was wakin'
>up!
>> >
>> Listen, If I hadn't nailed this list to its perch, it would have
>nuzzled
>> up to its server, bend them apart with is beak, and fuumph!!!
>*whistle
>> noise*
>> --
>
>Anyone get the feeling we're all totally insane...
>

>Brendan

You just noticed?

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures and 1:6K warships are my main interest.  I
play them in Historical, Fantasy and Science Fiction; big/small battles
and skirmishes.  But if you have the figures (2 mm through 54 mm,) the
terrain and the rules... Fight's on!
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Test? Next: RE: Test?