Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: Test?

Re: Test?

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:11:40 -0700
Subject: Re: Test?

Hello Polly! I have A nice cuttlefish for you!

But now he's stunned!  Yeah, you stunned him just as he was wakin' up!

Listen, If I hadn't nailed this list to its perch, it would have nuzzled
up to its server, bend them apart with is beak, and fuumph!!!  *whistle
noise*

Anyone get the feeling we're all totally insane...

That or Sci-fi gamers.....Kind of a toss up, pretty close huh...)

"It is hard to type with your nose, though the good news is the
nice people here tell me I'll be out of he restraints soon..)"

Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: Test?