Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:17:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

[first bit of message snipped, as I guess you might have meant it to go
by
direct email to me rather than to the list, Doug....?]

>>In the 25/28mm SL range, we have SL-32, "Female Crimefighting Trio in
>>catsuits" - I'm sure you can all think of plenty of uses for these...!
One
>>is "posing", hands on hips, one in martial-arts stance and one
running.
>>Very nice figures in all senses, probably of the best female figs that
>>Martin has done for us. 3.00 UKP per pack of 3. >
>
>Er, is one identifiable as Lucy Liu?

Depends how you paint her up.....   <GRIN>

Seriously, aside from their more obvious associations, these three will
make great generic character figures for all sorts of superhero,
action-movie or similar genre games....

Jon (GZG)