Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

>Just to update everyone, TWO packs of 15mm Slammers troops are now out
>(SG15-HS1 with open visors, 15-HS2 with closed). Each pack has one
>trooper/NCO with SMG, one officer/crewman with pistol, one trooper
kneeling
>with buzzbomb, one trooper with grenade launcher and four 2cm powergun
>riflemen (2 each of 2 poses). All at usual 2.50 UKP per pack.

I should have asked you to hold my order a bit longer; had I realized
there
would be multiple Slammer packs, I'd have asked for my commitment to
three
be split between the two types.

Ah, well, the three I've already picked up are quite satisfying. And, I
assume you did indeed apply the discount. Again, a class act.

Jon, please hold off sending the Phalons as I'll be anticipating more
packs
soon, as well as hoping there'll be enough balance left for a sampling
of
some other items. My interest in Anerexoids has infected a fellow
Roughneck-fan.

And I must have a Gunda^h^h^h^h^h Nihon Corporate ship!

>In the 25/28mm SL range, we have SL-32, "Female Crimefighting Trio in
>catsuits" - I'm sure you can all think of plenty of uses for these...!
One
>is "posing", hands on hips, one in martial-arts stance and one running.
>Very nice figures in all senses, probably of the best female figs that
>Martin has done for us. 3.00 UKP per pack of 3. >

Er, is one identifiable as Lucy Liu?

The_Beast

PS >PPS: All of you who put your names down for the Slammers and Phalons
in
   >15mm - we're waiting for your orders.....  <GRIN>.

We've done our part, have you? (Echoes of StarShip Troopers...)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!