Prev: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery Next: Paper Toys

Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:55:57 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

Whoops, never mind.  From website that was the focus of the original
thread I
answered my own question:

"The FreiKorp Aliens are big 15mm, and work equally well as opponents
for 25mm
troops."

Thanks to everyone who WOULD had answered!  *grin*

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery Next: Paper Toys