Prev: RE: (SG) New 25mm Gallery Next: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:46:13 -0400
Subject: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

>From the old thread I was pleased to find the Freikorp minis that look
like
H.R. Geiger's "Aliens".

They have models in 15mm too, so does anyone know if the 15mm "Combat
Aliens"
from Freikorp are similar to the 25mm ones or not?

They'd fit perfectly into my plans for a "bug hunt" scenario with
pizza-box
ship plans.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: RE: (SG) New 25mm Gallery Next: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery