Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:46:50 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

>You mentioned you had to plan out what went where so it'd close easy,
got
any blueprints for the lazy on >the list? ;)

Did you think of using paper large enough to match the boxes, then wide
marking pens to match the walls? You could do a single sheet with two
colors of pens, or two sheets, drawing the layout of one side, then,
laying
the second sheet over the first up on a window, to see the first layout
through the second.

You're right, though. I'm too lazy for even that. ;->=

> Thanks, now all I've got to do is see what the local pizza joint
charges
for
> unused boxes... ;)

I'm sorta with Beth. I assume most recyclers won't take pizza boxes
because
the grease in the boxes attract vermin. Anyway, I've seldom seen one
that
doesn't have cheese sticking to the box...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: (SG) New 25mm Gallery