Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > For cheap, tough and *portable* skirmish scenery,
> > I don't think pizza boxes can be beaten!
>
> Thanks, now all I've got to do is see what the local pizza joint
charges for
> unused boxes... ;)

Mine are all used, actually! Order the pizza, eat the pizza, and clean
the
gunk out of the box before it cools there, and that seems to keep grease
stains to a minimum. Paint over any stains with a good heavy coat of
paint, and you won't be able to tell the difference between a used & new
box.

Brian.

Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery