Prev: Re: More paper models Next: RAR (was Re: More paper models)

Re: More paper models

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:09:55 -0500
Subject: Re: More paper models

***
Forgot to mention: these card models are all archived in .rar files
(fancy .zip, basically), and the password is a little bit hard to find.
All the Aliens models have the pw of ALIENS - just to save everyone the
trouble of rummaging around the site like I did!
***

I've never heard of .rar, and apparently, neither has my operating
system.

Could someone give a brief explanation, including if regular Zip
programs
work.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: More paper models Next: RAR (was Re: More paper models)