Prev: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations?

RE: CPV

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:57:21 +0100
Subject: RE: CPV

I have been going over my existing designs and working out their CPV's.

I know the CPV is a work in progress but my initial reaction is
positive.

I like the balancing effect it produces, cruiser's remaining much the
same
(in relative terms) in cost effectiveness but escorts becoming really
cheap,
and (obviously) capitals more expensive.

It certainly encourages balanced formations in terms of hull types.

Anyway, thats my humble opinion on the CPV concept.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations?