Prev: Re: DSII Abbreviations Next: RE: CPV

DS II Weapon Abbreviations?

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:09:47 +0000
Subject: DS II Weapon Abbreviations?

Hi All,

Is there a web resource that has a list of the weapon abbreviations in
DSII?
  If you know of one, please link me up.

If one is not available, is it the kind of information that GZG would
consider copyrighted and not to be re-produced?

I have several designs for FT and DS which I would like to publish in
PDF
format with the ship layout in the standard symbols from the game. Would

this be considered a breach of copyright?

Cheers
Robin
http://www.robinf.com

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile

Prev: Re: DSII Abbreviations Next: RE: CPV