Prev: play style and leaving board question Next: Re: CMD blisters

[FT] Turrets

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:46:31 -0400
Subject: [FT] Turrets

Whoever posted the suggestion about turrets being separate hulls,
could you please provide an example?  I'm wondering if you've
overlooked that the main hull would have to pay Thrust, FT and Screens
for the total mass.  Eg, for a 70 mass Main Hull and three 10 mass
Turrets, if you want the ship to have MD4 and FTL, you have to pay
(70+10+10+10)*.3 = 30 mass, not 70*.3 = 21.

If you're including that, then I can't see why "turrets" as described
would have an advantage.

Prev: play style and leaving board question Next: Re: CMD blisters