Prev: Re: T8 B5 BC was Re: Classed Weapons Next: Re: (was B_5 Aft Arc)Bombers/raiders

Re: Shiva Option

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:55:29 +0200
Subject: Re: Shiva Option

Doug wrote:

> >Now I will have to pick up all 3 of these novels when I am solvent
again.

>Four, actually.

I thought he already had Crusade?

>Your campaign statement is bang on. Crusade reads almost exactly like
the
>scenerio descriptions, with 'interludes' in the Starfire game
suppliment of
>the same name.

Crusade the novel reads like a series of battle reports from the
playtesting of Crusade the scenario module. Let's just say that this is
no
coincidence :-/

>Oh, when you get around to it, take your time with In Death Ground/The
>Shiva Option; I read it WAY too fast, and had a serious pang when
finished.
>Hmm... may dig them out again.

Buy the StarFire scenario module "ISW4" and read it instead ;-)

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: T8 B5 BC was Re: Classed Weapons Next: Re: (was B_5 Aft Arc)Bombers/raiders