Prev: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:12:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels

>grubby mitts
>knows you personally?

That's a definite case of the pot calling the silverware black. :-)

I see:
> "Now, there is nothing inherently wrong in this

and:
> [printed in italics]	"(As far as our published 'canon' universe
> background is concerned, mixed tech ships do not appear in any
forces
> within the time period of the First Xeno War; . . ."

But I'm working on the period right after XW1, when advanced drives
are becoming to available.  And

> not for a challenge / examination of	differences like this one.

Not that I said anything about advanced drives (or the lack of them)
in my initial comment.	A T8 battlecruiser with Beam 5's can beat any
FB2 KV ship, if no fighters are involved, regardless of whether it's
an advanced drive battlecruiser (which I happened to be thinking of)
or not.

Prev: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing