Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: B vs K was Re: Classed Weapons

Re: OT: The Shiva Option

From: ODUPSHAW3@c...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:07:48 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: The Shiva Option

"I wish they'd do ISW3, but I fear that's not to be. However, reading
the
descriptions between scenerios in the previous version of Starfire,
especially The Stars at War suppliment, is almost the same thing... ;->=

I really find how much I love the read a guilty pleasure, but I found it
well worth the angst.

BTW, I never saw In Death Ground in hard bound. I bought The Shiva
Option
in the expensive version because I JUST COULDN'T WAIT, but now that I
have
one bound, I'd like to match the set. Does anyone know if In Death
Ground
was in HB?

The_Beast"

In Death Ground did not come out in hard back.	I think it was one of
the
last David Weber books to be released in softcover first.  I saw David
Weber at a
Con in Charlotte, NC a few months ago and asked him if he was going to
write
anymore Starfire novels and he said no.  Based on the number of other
writing
projects that he mentioned he was involved  in at the Con I would say
even if
he changed his mind its going to be a long time before he had the free
time to
work on such a project.  I was disapointed with this answer as I had
talked
to Steve White at an another Con 2 or 3 years ago and he said that the
two of
them were talking about another Starfire novel after they had finished
The
Shive Option.  Though this novel was set after the events in Insurection
IIRC.

Oliver Upshaw

Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: B vs K was Re: Classed Weapons