Prev: Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat Next: Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat

RE: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:18:30 +1000
Subject: RE: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat

On Wednesday, September 03, 2003 11:09 AM, Jared Hilal
[SMTP:jlhilal@yahoo.com] wrote:
>  Since fighters are the smallest item in the game, they put a scaler
on
> everything else.  In backgrounds where the capital ships are much
larger
> than fighters (like B5, SW, BSG or BFG), the size of a fighter group
> forces the size of the ship to be enlarged by quite a bit (it's really

> difficult to get 12 TIE groups on an ISD).

As FT is abstract anyway, I usually abstract out the fighters to fit the
capital ship scale.
In SW, 12 fighters = 1 FT squadron; which gives 6 squadrons on an ISD (1
interceptor, 3 TIE/In, 2 Bomber)

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat Next: Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration was Re: B5 Ship Combat