Prev: Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:47:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

***
> NOT including me at all.  But your original
> "Paper-rock-scissors" jab certainly seemed like that's
> where you were lumping me.

no, that was just reductio ad absurdum
***

As your argument could have been reduced to 'well, then, we should be
working things out with simultaneous equations', given that you kept
reducing 'most important' to 'only', but the whole discussion was
incredibly redundant and needed to be dropped.

***
> http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/

ie the 6mm science fiction section...
***

HUGE thanks on the pointer! I was having trouble figuring where to look,
though now it seems obvious. *blush*

***
> Is it just me, or do the Stamper and Stabber MBT's
> (Especially the Stamper turret and the entire stabber)
> look like they have a strong RenLeg influence?

I'm sure it's *purely coincidence*....
***

Well, Irregular is known for creative 'sincerest compliments', but I'd
have
to call the influence noticeable, though not quite strong.

Now, the Alien MBT is definitely a 'hoot'. Where have I seen high tech
tanks with BFG's and exposed treads before...? ;->=

And, dirty ole man or not, I STILL have problems with the titles of the
Flying Dreadnought line...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"