Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > Speaking of figs online:
> >
> > http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/
>
> ie the 6mm science fiction section...

Oops, sorry.  Yes, in the 6mm section.

> > Is it just me, or do the Stamper and Stabber MBT's
> > (Especially the Stamper turret and the entire
> stabber)
> > look like they have a strong RenLeg influence?
>
> I'm sure it's *purely coincidence*....

Uh-huh.  The kind of *pure coincidence* that *Top Men*
work on, I suppose....

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"