Prev: Re: UNSC Next: Re: Chickens

Re: UNSC

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:29:06 +0100
Subject: Re: UNSC

On Friday Indy wrote:

>I personally like the UNSC models quite a lot, too.

The Sol class is stunning. So much so that my plan for the weekend was
come up with a possible SSD for one. I was thinking along the lines of
slow
but tough, with (to reflect the higher tech level) C4's in 3 arcs, pulse
torps and C2's in 6 arcs. Plus good active defences and fighters. The
finished product weighed in at mass 272 and 888pts. At this point I
backed
off slowly and erased it from my mind. It was just a tad (set British
understatement to factor 10) OTT, it would have scared even the Kra'Vak!

Regards,

Matt Tope.

Prev: Re: UNSC Next: Re: Chickens