Prev: Re: UNSC Next: Re: UNSC

Re: UNSC

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:11:04 -0500
Subject: Re: UNSC

"Evil Universal Empire" ship!  I'd want to see the SSD just as an
example
of the third sigma level of ship design!

Although the rush from making that Sol class ship go "nova" would be 10
in the gaming index!

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction; big battles, small battles and skirmishes.
But
if you have the figures (5 mm through 54 mm,) the  terrain and the
rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:29:06 +0100 "Matt Tope" <mptope@omnihybrid.com>
writes:
>On Friday Indy wrote:
>
>>I personally like the UNSC models quite a lot, too.
>

>The Sol class is stunning. So much so that my plan for the weekend was
>come up with a possible SSD for one. I was thinking along the lines of
>slow
>but tough, with (to reflect the higher tech level) C4's in 3 arcs,
>pulse
>torps and C2's in 6 arcs. Plus good active defences and fighters. The
>finished product weighed in at mass 272 and 888pts. At this point I
>backed
>off slowly and erased it from my mind. It was just a tad (set British
>understatement to factor 10) OTT, it would have scared even the
>Kra'Vak!
>
>Regards,
>
>Matt Tope.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!