Prev: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens Next: Going OT (yes, again) was Re: "The People" was: New guy

Re: "The People" was: New guy

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:13:37 -0500
Subject: Re: "The People" was: New guy

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:11:57 +1000 Mark Sykes <tardis@byterocky.net>
writes:
<snip>
>I did not want to be /seem too pedantic by specifying more than 42
>milennia
>
>Cheers
>
>MarkS

Mark,  since when has that been a sin on this list?  <grin>

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction; big battles, small battles and skirmishes.
But
if you have the figures (5 mm through 54 mm,) the  terrain and the
rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens Next: Going OT (yes, again) was Re: "The People" was: New guy