Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

Re: Fusion Cannon/The People

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:20:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Fusion Cannon/The People

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

>(In this case agree with Roger, BTW - I'd put the Fusion Cannon at Mass
8,
>cost 3xMass, ie. equivalent to two single-arc P-torps.)

Hmmmmmmmm, I shall pass this on to the fleet commander who uses them.
Meanwhile my own forces will hide behind the nearest gas giant. Thanks
once
more to Roger, Alan and Oerjan for taking a look at the fusion cannon, I
shall let you know how it fairs in due course.

Regards,

Matt Tope

PS: Re the People, don't forget the influx of lost Greek, Roman and
Phoenician sailors, mad welsh priests, the Norse, the French, the
Russians,
and very very slim evidence for Homo Erectus circa 240,000 BP.	Just do
not
mention Clovis culture or Blitzkrieg theory or I may blow a gaskett...

Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!